Add instant taco flavor to meat, rice, beans and dips with this authentic blend of south-of-the-border seasonings. Start with just a pinch or two and add more to taste.
- Add to tacos and taco casserole.
- Sprinkle in chili and bean soups.
- Add to grain casseroles.
- Add to bean dishes, including bean salads and soups.
- Sprinkle on Mexican salads.
- Combine with cream base (like sour cream/mayo/softened cream cheese) and salsa for tortilla chip dip.
- Add to cheese for nachos.
- Add to fajitas.
- Use to season beef, turkey, chicken, or tofu for tortillas or fajitas.
- Use to season scrambled eggs, beans, or meat for tacos.
Chili Seasoning Mix Blend
Taco Seasoning Blend ORG
- Brand: Frontier Bulk
SuggestedUses: Adds taco flavor to meat, rice, beans, dips and breads.
Ingredients: Organic chili powder, organic dehydrated onion, organic dehydrated garlic, organic yellow corn meal, organic cumin, organic tomato powder (organic tomatoes, guar gum), organic paprika, organic lemon peel, silicon dioxide(an anti-caking agent), organic oregano, organic cayenne pepper.
Directions: Brown 1 pound hamburger; drain fat. Stir in 1/4 cup mix, 1 teaspoon salt and 1 cup water. Simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Makes filling for 8-10 tacos (2 cups).
Size: 16 oz
Package: Foil Bag
Introduction Date: 2001-01-01
Serving Size 1 tbsp (6g)
Amount Per Serving
Calories 20 Calories from Fat 0
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g 0%
Saturated Fat 0g 0%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 0mg 0%
Sodium 5mg 0%
Total Carbohydrate 4g 1%
Dietary Fiber 1g 4%
Vitamin A 2% • Vitamin C 6%
Calcium 4% • Iron 4%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Common Name: Taco Seasoning
Bar Code: 0-89836-02778-8