Fajita Seasoning makes for perfect fajitas--especially when the peppery spices play against sour cream, tomato and guacamole condiments. It's also a delicious addition to other meat and vegetable--as well as bean, grain, and tofu--dishes.
Fajita originally meant a cut of beef (skirt steak) that ranch hands used to make a meal. Now it refers to the tasty tortilla-wrapped meal of any grilled meat and/or vegetables. This peppery blend will make your version pop.
- For fajitas, simply toss with beef, chicken, pork, seafood or tofu during sautéing. (Adjust to taste, but start with about 4 teaspoons per pound of meat or tofu.)
- Add to guacamole.
- Add to stir-fries.
- Stir into bean soups, sides, and casseroles.
- Fry with tofu or tempeh strips.
- Sprinkle on Mexican salads.
- Sauté peppers and onions; add eggs to scramble. Season with Fajita Seasoning and serve on sub sandwich bread.
Fajita Seasoning Blend, ORGANIC
Fajita Seasoning Blend, ORG
- Brand: Frontier Bulk
Ingredients: Organic black pepper, organic onion, organic garlic, organic cumin, organic coriander, organic oregano leaf, organic parsley leaf, lime essential oil, organic cayenne.
Directions: Toss with beef, chicken, pork, seafood, or tofu and saute. Use 4 teaspoons per pound of meat or tofu. Adjust to taste.
Size: 1 lb
Package: Bulk Bag
Introduction Date: 2000-12-01
Common Name: Fajita Seasoning
Bar Code: 0-89836-02773-3