This combo of culinary favorites complements fresh and cooked dishes, at the stove and at the table. Zesty lemon and lively pepper perk up every savory dish. Here they are-- along with onion and garlic-- in one convenient blend.
- Rub or sprinkle on meat, poultry, fish, seafood or tofu before grilling or broiling.
- Add to mashed or baked potatoes.
- Use to season stir fries.
- Toss with cooked pasta.
- Mix with green salads or side salads (like pasta, chicken, tofu, or potato).
- Use for marinades for fish, poultry, tofu, meats, seafood, and vegetables.
- Rub or sprinkle on meats, fish, poultry, seafood, and tofu before cooking.
- Use to season stuffing for mushrooms.
- Use to make herb butter; simply add to softened butter or margarine.
- Add to sauces or gravies for meats, pastas, or vegetables
- Use to season focaccia or breadsticks, or other toasted breads.
- Sprinkle on potatoes before roasting (toss with a little oil first, if desired).
- Add to any soups, stews, or casseroles.
- Use to enhance grain or bean dishes.
- Toss cooked linguine with olive oil, pine nuts, and lemon pepper to taste. (Use just enough olive oil to lightly coat the pasta, toss in a handful of pine nuts and lemon pepper to taste.)
Lemon Pepper ORGANIC
Lemon Pepper, ORGANIC
- Brand: Frontier Bulk
Botanical Name: Citrus limon (L.) N.L. Burm.
Origin: United States
Size: 1 lb
Package: Bulk Bag
Introduction Date: 1995-09-01
Serving Size 1 tsp (4.0g)
Amount Per Serving
Calories 10 Calories from Fat 0
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g 0%
Saturated Fat 0g 0%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 0mg 0%
Sodium 0mg 0%
Total Carbohydrate 3g 1%
Dietary Fiber 3g 12%
Vitamin A 0% • Vitamin C 25%
Calcium 4% • Iron 0%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Common Name: Lemon Peel
Plant Part: Peel
Bar Code: 0-89836-02536-4